- This class has passed.
Family and Friends CPR
May 19 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
The Family & Friends CPR Course teaches the lifesaving skills of adult Hands-Only CPR, adult CPR with breaths, child CPR with breaths, adult and child AED use, infant CPR, and mild and severe airway block for adults, children, and infants. Skills are taught in a dynamic group environment using the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which provides students with the most hands-on CPR practice time possible.
- Uses AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which improves learning and retention
- Classroom format works well for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback while learning skills
- Each student receives high-quality course materials for ongoing reference
- Adult Hands-Only CPR and AED
- Adult CPR With Breaths
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Adult
- Child CPR and AED
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Child
- Infant CPR
- Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Infant
Primary Audience This course is for people who want to learn CPR but do not need a course completion card in CPR for their job. Almost 80% of sudden cardiac arrests happen in the home. 92% of victims don’t survive, often because people around them don’t take action and begin CPR. You can help change this statistic by learning the simple skills of CPR. This course is ideal for schools and students, parents, grandparents, babysitters and others interested in learning how to save a life. This training is not appropriate for anyone looking for a certification.