This unique course will arm you with the skills, resources and knowledge to protect your pups in the real world; react confidently and intelligently in a life-threatening emergency.
This course approach to dog safety has been praised by top veterinarians, VPI Pet Insurance, national humane organizations and countless dog parents.
Too often, training doesn't show you how treatment should look in real life. Here, seeing treatment demonstrations on real animals means you'll know exactly what to do when your own time comes to act.
Nothing is scarier than unexplainable medical symptoms. You will learn how to identify symptoms so that you can diagnose your pet with something other than "acting strange" — and know how to help.
What does this course teach?
- How to perform pet CPR, plus life-saving first aid skills for choking, heatstroke, bleeding, car accidents, accidental poisonings and more
- How to read a dog's vital signs
- How to handle encounters with aggressive dogs while out walking
- How to spot a bloating dog
- Which car restraints provide the best protection
- What apps and numbers to have on your smartphone
- How to create a dog-safe home and outdoor environment
- How to prevent accidents and prepare for a successful outcome BEFORE an emergency happens.